This week’s Ten on Tuesday is
10 Things You’re Looking Forward to in the Spring
1. I cannot wait for the smells of spring. I know I’ll be plagued with sinus headaches but I don’t care. Bring on the mulch and the lilacs!
2. When spring arrives these won’t be little green shoots anymore but actual, genuine flowers.
3. No more heavy coats.
4. Taking my spinning wheel out on the deck for an afternoon of spring spinning.
5. Our annual hometown Civil War reenactment, Frank Harlow Day.
6. No more wood stove cranking 24/7.
7. Opening the windows! All the windows! The ones in the Jeep, the ones in the house, the ones in my office at work!
8. The return of the red winged blackbirds. I actually heard one on Sunday but I haven’t seen one yet.
9. Pussy willows. I’ll pick a big ole bunch and bring them inside.
10. Getting a pedicure. There just doesn’t seem to be a point to a pedicure in January, you know? But sandal weather will be here soon and the toes need to look pretty.
So that’s my list. What are you looking forward to in the spring?