Today’s Ten on Tuesday is Ten Things You’d Fix in Your Home (if you had the time and money). Oh boy. I can make a list with a lot more than ten things, I think, as I live in a very old house. But, for the sake of brevity, I’ll keep it to ten.
1. Replace the vinyl siding. It’s blue. I like blue well enough but a blue house? Yuck.
2. Replace the front door. It’s old and drafty. Really drafty.
3. While we’re outside let’s get some professional landscapers in here to spruce things up.
4. And let’s put a fence around the whole yard so the dog can roam freely.
5. A new floor in the front hallway. I think the tiles that are there are the stick ’em down yourself variety. At least they’re red, there’s something to be said for that.
6. While we’re in the front hallway, I’d feel safer with a new stairway.
7. I’d like a new kitchen counter and sink. Granite, please, and the sink should be an undercounter.
8. A new light fixture in the dining would be nice.
9. I’d like a new bathroom floor, please. Tile instead of linoleum. Actually, now that I’m thinking about it, let’s get new flooring in the dining room, living room, bedroom and office while we’re at it.
10. Oh hell, maybe we should just move.