This week’s Ten on Tuesday topic is Ten Things on Your To-Do List. I love lists. I love to-do lists. I love crossing things off my to-do list. This is going to be easy!
1. Knit squares for a new Warming Grace project. Cynthia is trying to pull this afghan together really quickly so I’m hoping some of you might be willing to add this item to your to-do list as well. You can read the specifics here.
2. Read the book No Ordinary Time. I’ve wanted to learn more about FDR for some time now and this book, while epic, should fill the bill.
3. Knit Bristow for Lois. In exchange for my knitting Lois is finishing my pinwheel quilt. Hooray for swapping skills.
4. Plant some pansies.
5. Contact upholsterer about reupholstering my mother’s old wing chair for the dining room.
6. Make lasagna tonight to have for dinner tomorrow night.
7. Arrange for limo for Hannah’s prom. I cannot believe I have a kid old enough to be going to the prom. Yikes.
8. Plan Easter dinner. I could probably do that right now. Baked ham, Parmesan mashed potatoes, asparagus, glazed carrots, cheesecake for dessert. Hey, I’m done with this one now.
9. RSVP to Kiwanis about attending the Key Club dinner. I really need to take care of this one today.
10. Remind Dale to order next year’s firewood.
What’s on your to-do list?