The theme for Ten on Tuesday this week is 10 Things That Turn You Off About People. Hunh. Not a particularly nice theme but I’ll give it a shot.
1. Bad breath. So gross.
2. Not respecting personal space. You all know the ones who just get tooclose, right?
3. Laziness. Work comes first – then play.
4. Rudeness. Please and thank you matter in my world.
5. Telling stupid jokes. Puh-lease.
6. Borrowing things and not returning them. Money, cars, my stuff. You borrow it, you bring it back when you say you will.
7. A big ego.
8. Bad grammar or mispelled words in a document. There’s just no excuse for this anymore.
9. Lying. I can always tell.
10. Self-righteousness. Climb on down off that high horse before you fall!
Okay, I did it. But now I feel all cranky. I hope next week’s theme is a happy one again!