The theme for this week’s Ten on Tuesday is a musical one. 10 Favorite Songs of the 80s. In the 80s I graudated from high school, graduated from college, got a full time job, and got married. Big stuff. And my tastes sure changed with each of those life changes!
1. Walking on Sunshine – Katrina and the Waves
2. The Warrior – Scandal
3. Take My Breath Away – Berlin
4. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun – Cyndi Lauper
5. What I Like About You – The Romantics
6. Come Dancing – The Kinks
7. Crazy For You – Madonna
8. Kyrie – Mr. Mister
9. With or Without You – U2
10. Don’t Forget Me When I’m Gone – Glass Tiger
And a special bonus song. I know You’re Out there Somewhere by The Moody Blues. Even as I was making my life, starting a career, buying a house and thinking I knew exactly where things were headed, I secretly knew something wasn’t right. And I secretly hoped that things were going to change – for the better. And they did, but not until the 90s.
Y’all know what happened then, right?