This week on Ten on Tuesday we’re talking about 10 New Year’s Resolutions. I’m going to do it and I’m going to do it with a positive spin. It’s all in the wording, kids.
1. Enjoy exercising. I’m committed to walking with a co-worker, I might as well have a good time and enjoy being outdoors as much as I can.
2. Eat smaller portions. Okay, this could be construed as a negative thing but I’m looking at the positive side of not feeling overly full and bloated after dinner every night.
3. Learn to count. (those of you here early in the day will understand this one)
4. Spend more time with my spinning wheels. This uses up fiber which means I can buy more fiber. Hooray.
5. Finally tackle homemade pasta. I’m filing this under “just do it.” And I’m betting that it will actually be fun.
6. Pay off thebig-ass new TV we bought for Christmas.
7. Be happier. Sometimes I think I’m afraid to be happy because that will make something bad happen. I’m working on letting this go but it’s not easy.
8. Be fearless with my knitting. Trying new techniques is definitely a positive resolution.
9. Start Project 365 on flickr. I started last year but I didn’t post my first photo until January 5th and it bugged me that I didn’t start right on the first. That made it easy for me to give up but this year I’m trying again and I’m going to stick with it!
10. Have lots of fun. This is the best resolution of all!