Today’s topic, 10 Movie Stars You Would Like to Meet, is inspired by this week’s Academy Awards Ceremony. No big surprises on my list, I bet.
- Meryl Streep. I’m putting her right at the top because I honestly think she’s the finest actor of our generation. She nails every part that comes her way.
- Mo’Nique. She certainly has a different take on things and I’d love to learn more.
- Sandra Bullock. I think she’d be a lot of fun – I’m thinking we could get mani/pedis together.
- Julia Roberts. We watched Pretty Woman the other night and it made me fall in love with her all over again. Plus, she knits.
- Gabourey Sidibe. The girl is just full of life and optimism.
- George Clooney. I think this one is self-explanatory.
- Jeremy Renner. Perhaps he can explain the appeal of The Hurt Locker to me.
- Stanley Tucci. But only if he promises to keep his Lovely Bones character well hidden.
- Colin Firth. I’ve loved him since Bridget Jones’ Diary. And he IS Mr. Darcy, after all.
- Morgan Freeman. The voice. It’s all about the voice.
It would truly be such an honor to meet any one of these talented individuals. I’ll just keep dreaming. In the meantime, if you want to be included in the weekly Ten on Tuesday topic emails, please let me know.