How about some Random on a Thursday? See if you can figure out the theme. Once you do, I think you’ll understand why all I’ve got today is random.
- Hannah’s senior prom is tomorrow night. The forecast is for showers. Sigh.
- Lois is making her dress and it was almost done on Tuesday. Some moms might be nervous at this point but I know that my friend would give up sleep before she would let Hannah go to the prom naked.
- The dress is pink. Surprised? I didn’t think so.
- Her shoes are Steve Madden’s and they have black satin roses going up the t-strap. They also have a 5 inch heel. Good luck with that, Hannah.
- Her accessories (bracelets, handbag, earrings) are also black. She will be a vision in hot pink, white and black.
- Later today I’m taking her to get a mani/ped.
- Tomorrow I’m taking her to get the obligatory prom hair do. She wants a Lady Gaga bow. Oy.
- I feel like all I do is run errands and spend money.
- Lots of money.
- Her date is a guy named Rob. This is not Rob her former boyfriend (I never told you but they broke up back in February) but Rob her best friend. They’ve been planning to go the senior prom together for ages and it’s sort of sweet.
- Plus I don’t have to worry about any hanky panky. Score.
- Hannah and 15 of her closest friends are riding to the prom in a Party Bus. I’d be worried about this were it not for the fact that the driver and owner of the limo company is a dear friend of mine.
- They are all coming back to our house after the prom for a camp out. I agreed to this in a weak moment but I still think it’s better to have her here than out somewhere else. Remind me of this when I’m sleep deprived and pissed off on Saturday, mmmkay?
Pictures on Monday, I’m sure!