I’m still feeling kind of random so I stole this idea from Sheri at The Loopy Ewe.
Three things I’m happy about:
- Family Day at Hannah’s college is Saturday. Dale and I, along with Jessica and Patrick, are going for the day. Can’t wait to see my girl and show Jess and Patrick around Hannah’s school.
- The return of Grey’s Anatomy. It was a long summer without my favorite show and I’m so glad it’s back.
- I’m cooking a turkey on Sunday. I love the smell of roasting turkey and I love gathering family around the table and I love that it will create leftovers for the week ahead.
Three things I’m concerned about:
- Someone is talking about me behind my back. It’s work related and I hate it.
- Finding time to plant the big ass order of bulbs that came on Tuesday. I’m always way more enthusiastic when I order them in the spring than I am when I hate to plant them in the fall.
- I haven’t touched my spinning wheels in months. I am hoping that the cooler weather will inspire me to start spinning again.
Three things I love about the fall:
- The gorgeous color of the leaves.
- No humidity! I love summer and heat but I’m definitely not crazy about the humidity. I love the warm and dry days of early fall.
- Apple pie. This goes with the third thing up there – roast turkey and all the fixing with apple pie for dessert. Now that’s what I love about fall!
Got three things to share?