Inspired by Cyber Monday, which I really think is a media-hyped non-event, today’s Ten On Tuesday Topic is: 10 Favorite Places for Online Shopping.
Online shopping means you’ll be home and won’t miss out on fabulous sunsets right in your own neighborhood. Just sayin.
- Amazon.com. I have used Amazon for ages and I love it. The shipping is free if you are a prime member, books are steeply discounted, and it’s fast and reliable. Their customer service is excellent, as well.
- L.L. Bean. My family wears a lot of stuff from L.L. Bean and I appreciate their free and fast shipping, their quality, their return policy, and their customer service.
- Etsy. This is a dangerous place, don’t say I didn’t warn you but you can buy box bags from JessaLu and yarn from Emily and very cool recycled knitting needle jewelry and so much more!
- Best Buy. They often have better deals online than they do in the store and sometimes they even offer free shipping.
- Wolferman’s. I am a huge fan of their cheddar English muffins and when they offer free shipping I can’t resist.
- eBay. You can find anything at anytime. I definitely liked it better when it was more auction and less buy-it-now but it’s still pretty cool.
- kpixie. I have a home field advantage on this one and get my yarn delivered to my door within one day and for free. Still, Missa and Jessica offer great yarn and good prices, terrific customer service and fast shipping.
- Tiny Prints. I used them for Hannah’s graduation cards and then again for our Halloween party invites. Last week I ordered Christmas cards and I can’t wait to see them. They have coupons on a regular basis and their quality is excellent.
- Sephora. If you sign up for their emails you often get coupons and special deals to use online. I might be a wee bit addicted to this website.
- Adorama. Sadly, most of the things I want from Adorama are out of my price range but still, I love to go and shop lenses and dream there.
See that? You really don’t ever have to leave the house. Hermits unite!