A Month of Photos: July

Didn’t I just post a month of photos from June, like, last week? Sometimes I think this Project 365 thing makes the year fly by too fast. And then sometimes I think I’m just getting old and that’s what makes time pass more and more quickly. In any case, it’s August 1st (rabbit, rabbit) and that means it’s time to show you my July photos.

This month has photos of flowers (always!), plus local vegetables, visiting family, mini vacations, drinky poos and more. All good, all part of my daily life, all sparking memories of the fabulous month of July 2012.

Comments

This summer, in particular, seems to be whizzing past at light speed! Your photos, though? Well. . . they stop time for a moment and convert it to memories! Beautiful, Carole!

What a summer! The pictures are just wonderful. I’m a little taken with the one with the bracelets, and the one of Dale in the band. That just shouts pure fun!

Just wait…the older you get, the faster it goes! You do a great job of making the most of every day and that’s what counts!

I’d love to know what Mason is thinking while giving you that imperious look. Ah, cats! Happy August, Carole!

It does seem like yesterday that you posted your June pictures. I guess that means we are really enjoying our summer! I love photographing all the bright flowers this time of year.

another wonderful month…and I’m struck by the rainbow of colors. summer is the best for getting them all in, isn’t it? (and of course the shirtless torso…only in july, right?!)