A Month of Photos: August

When I look at these photos from the month of August I am filled with happy memories of vacations and seal watches, family, flowers (almost all purple for some reason!), and food. All wonderful reminders of what an awesome month it was!

Comments

1. Jo-Ann says

Great pictures, as always! Not sure how I missed a few days of the blog, but Happy Birthday to Hannah! and YAY, fall is here!! How awesome that you’re going to see the Patriots game – you will have an absolute blast! And did I mention that they have Shocktop on tap at the stadium??

2. Jo-Ann says

So summery – I’ve got a little pang as I’m not ready for this summer to be over. Usually, I’m girding up for new beginnings, but this year I’m yearning backwards.

4. Meghan says

Even your socks matched the flowers. How did you manage that one? Was it on purpose? Just finished your picot sock pattern in light/dark pink and green stripes. It was Luna Park Sock yarn. Everyone thinks it looks like sherbert. I guess when you think about it mine was a summer time sock pick also.

Your pictures are a great reminder of how glorious the summer months can be. I think mine would be pictures of ice cream and pie, because I’m not sure I did anything other than that for the month!

The collage is proof of a beautiful, full and happy August…a happy summer. I’ve loved seeing and hearing about the fun you have.

This is my favorite collection of photos to date. LOVE the bikes on the beach! There are a myriad of tales in just that one photo.