Eye Candy Friday

I took this photo on New Year’s Eve Day – I wanted my last photo of the year to be an especially pretty one and I think I achieved that. I bet by the time you are reading this my amaryllis will have finally bloomed. You know what that means – more photo ops!

We’ve got some fun stuff going on this weekend and I hope you do, too, since it’s the first one of 2013. Have a great one!

Comments

so pretty! I noticed this when you shared your december month of photos. glad you showcased it here, too! NO special plans for the weekend, which is good. That should mean plenty of time for knitting and other fun stuff! Happy Friday!

Amaryllis blooms are so magical. I have a nothing-weekend ahead . . . and I am so happy about that. Like . . . ridiculous-ly happy!

Beautiful! Vanessa had two stalks, neither very tall, but she was a joy for over two months. My second amaryllis has two stalks coming at the same time! I’m very excited about seeing how Priscilla grows and blossoms. Can’t wait to see what you’re beauty does!

Beautiful Carole! We’ve got nothing on our plate as our dinner companions have caught some form of the “ill” that is out there. Maybe I’ll figure out how to shoot bokeh! TGIF my friend!

Enjoy your weekend, Carole! We’ll be celebrating Roc Day together with our local Gulf Coast guilds. Think “100 spinners in one giant spinning circle”. :)

Today is the day–I need to plant the amarylis bulb I received for Christmas. Have a super weekend!

I admire the excellent depth of field you’ve achieved! (I’m learning something in my photo class!) :) Happy weekend!