I do appreciate it when a holiday or event can inspire a Ten on Tuesday topic and that’s why today’s topic is 10 Fun Ways to Celebrate Valentine’s Day. Ready?
- Bake heart shaped cookies and frost them. If you don’t like baking cookies then
- Bake brownies and cut them into heart shapes with a cookie cutter. To make them extra special you can
- Dip them (or anything else that holds still long enough) in chocolate and add sprinkles.
- Make homemade Valentine’s Day cards. This is way better than buying one at the store. It’s cheaper, too. If you don’t want to buy or make a card then just
- Tell someone you love them. It doesn’t have to be a romantic love, either, because love is love.
- Wear red! My favorite is red shoes but I don’t have any right now. I do plan on wearing those socks from Monday’s post, though, when I
- Cook something special for dinner. I’m not a fan of going out on Valentine’s Day as the restaurants are overcrowded and overpriced. It doesn’t have to be fancy, either. The thing Dale loves the most, quite frankly, is a cheeseburger. After dinner it’s always fun to
- Watch a romantic movie and those brownies and cookies.
- Or watch a scary movie and bury your head in your partner’s shoulder when the parts you can’t bear to watch come on.
- Take a photo of someone you love. Save it and gaze at it and remember the moment.
Cheesy stuff, right? At least I didn’t put anything on here about buying roses!