Things that happened in my world this weekend:
- My new camera lens arrived. I did indeed sell my antique Canadian Production Wheel. That money, along with some extra I had set aside, was pooled together and I bought a CanonEF 17-40mm f/4L lens. It’s super wide and it’s sweet, I tell you.
- Dale and I went to our friends Tom & Anne’s annual St. Patrick’s Day Party. It was great fun, lots of our friends and family were there, too, and there was – for the first time in MA – a keg of Yuengling beer. That’s a reason to celebrate right there.
- I made these delicious Dill Pickle Bites. They were easy and quick and they were gobbled up at the party so this recipe is a keeper.
- I finished my Miss BB sweater. She is blocked, seamed, the buttons are sewn on and we’ve even photographed already. Look for a detailed post about this new sweater (that I love-love-love!) on Wednesday.
- I went to my 4th spinning class of the week. This is the 2nd week in a row that I have managed to go 4 times and I’m really seeing a difference both in my stamina and in my weight. It’s finally going in the right direction.
- I experienced some of the rather unpleasant side effects of peri-menopause. Weepy and emotional? I creid because were were out of bacon so, you tell me. And all I can truly say is: what fresh hell is this? And also: thank goodness for an understanding husband who takes me for a Sunday drive to cheer me up and then brings me home and cooks awesome bacon cheeseburgers.
How was your weekend?