It's a new month and that means it's time to take a look back at…
Things that made me grin this weekend:
- Dinner with my favorite cousins on Friday night. I know I go on and on about how blessed I am to have Len and Peg in my life but I can’t help it. They make me happy.
- Saturday morning Spin Class. It’s a great way to wake up and start the day.
- Sushi and Mai Tais with my grrlfriends Jo-Ann and Anne on Saturday night, followed by wine and lots of grrl talk in my living room afterwards.
- Finishing Pack Up the Moon while snuggled under a quilt on my couch on Sunday morning.
- An outside(!!!!) run on Sunday afternoon.
- Seeing the number on the scale go down by 2 lbs. I know it’s just a number but it sure feels good when it moves in the right direction.
- Time with Dale on Sunday afternoon and evening. He was busy with the band and some Civil War stuff this weekend so it felt especially good to take a drive to Plymouth and then come home and snuggle with him at the end of the day.
What made you grin this weekend?