It’s crunch time, my friends, when it comes to shopping for Christmas. And if you’re like me the last place you want to go is the mall. Oh, the traffic and the lines and the overheated interior. ::::shudder::::
So, what can you do to avoid that? How about getting gifts at a store you have to go to anyway? Today’s Ten On Tuesday topic is: 10 Gifts You Can Pick Up At Your Grocery Store
- Wine. Easy peasy and the perfect gift for many of us.
- Craft beer. For those who don’t drink wine.
- Flowers or a plant. Something seasonal would be nice but anything that brings a bit of green indoors in the winter would be welcome.
- Fancy cheese. You know the stuff – splurge a little and get some nice crackers to go along with it and maybe a bit of salami, too.
- Fruit. There are fruit platters all made up for you or you could do it your own way and buy some pretty pomegranates and pears and oranges.
- Coffee or tea. My grocery store sells Dunkin’ Donuts coffee as well as a great selection of other gourmet coffees, specialty teas, and K-cups.
- Unique jams and jellies. Stonewall Kitchen is great for this but you might have other locally sourced things that would be even better.
- Hand Lotion. Burt’s Bees is carried at many stores and you might find some specialty lotions as well.
- Candy. There’s the standard stuff like Hershey Miniatures but there’s also some great candy available right now.
- Gift Cards. Sure, it’s an easy way out but for some people it’s the perfect gift. So many stores now sell gift cards for lots of other stores, too. It doesn’t get any easier than that.
I hope this helped with any shopping needs you have left. I’m almost done, I’m almost done . . .
If you wrote a post for today be sure and share a link to it below. And click here to sign up for the weekly Ten On Tuesday email.