Photo by Alexas Fotos on Pexels.com I am not someone who reads a lot of…
I had a terrific, busy, and very merry weekend. Here are the highlights:
- Went to 2 different Christmas parties. Saw lots of friends, ate delicious food, reveled in being together with loved ones.
- Decorated (finally, right?) the Christmas tree. For the first time in our marriage we have clear twinkle lights on the tree. They can be changed to colored ones with the turn of a dial. We are both happy with this compromise.
- Baked cookies. Yes, more cookies.
- Wrapped. And wrapped some more.
- Watched Christmas movies. A Christmas Carol and The Santa Clause, if you want to know.
- Ate popcorn and snuggled on the couch with Dale.
- Got the Christmas cards ready to mail. Yeah. A little late this year.
- Bought The Ventures Christmas album. Yep. Christmas music, surf style. Sleigh Ride is particularly fun.
- Visited Edaville Railroad for the first time in almost 15 years. I drive by it every day on my way to work but just haven’t gone in forever. We went last night with Len and the family and it was beautiful and fun and nostalgic.
How was your weekend?