Today’s Ten On Tuesday suggestion comes from Maddie of A Peony For My Thoughts. I thought it would be an easy one and I love when one of these lists comes together quickly. Turns out, it was really hard. Not because it was difficult to come up with 10 but because I had such a hard time limiting myself to 10. So I didn’t. But anyway, the topic is: 10 Albums I Love. And by love, what Maddie and I mean are, albums where you listen to every.single.song. Ready?
- Rumours by Fleetwood Mac
- Abbey Road by The Beatles
- Storm Front by Billy Joel
- Born in the U.S.A. by Bruce Springsteen
- Goodbye Yellow Brick Road by Elton John
- Past the Point of Rescue by Hal Ketchum
- Infamous Angel by Iris Dement
- Live at Fenway Park by Jimmy Buffett
- The Wildlife Concert by John Denver
- The Definitive Collection by Kathy Mattea
- Thriller by Michael Jackson
- Sounds of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel
- Strange Things Happening by Sleepy LaBeef
- Classic Yes by Yes
I’m sorry, I broke my own rules but I just couldn’t identify an album on that list that didn’t deserve to be included. So, whateverrr. Right? I hope you all had an easy time with this week’s topic. Please include a link to your list below. And remember, you can join this weekly meme anytime but subscribing to the email list here.