A few weeks ago I mentioned that I would be creating a 21 in 2021 list. I’ve hemmed and hawed over it, adding different things and removing others. But really, we’re deep into January and it’s time to just commit already. I can’t think of a better way to set it in stone than to share it with you all.
21 in 2021
- Run for selectman again
- Renew passports
- Deal with the big bag of socks
- Get an estimate for the dining room floor
- Learn to knit brioche
- Learn to knit intarsia
- Complete 2 create writing prompts each month
- Celebrate the 8 Sabbats
- Learn about crystals
- Complete my Peloton Century Ride
- Learn to make stuffed artichokes for Jessica
- Learn to make Italian meatballs
- Take a virtual cooking class
- Bake with Jackie
- Keep Mama Cass alive & bake sourdough bread regularly
- Plant flower and vegetable beds
- Watch a movie outside
- Do two puzzles
- Learn one new skill, ideally something to do outside
- Do all 12 OLW Prompts
- Get all the golden tools in Animal Crossings
Some of that is big stuff, some of it is silly stuff, and some of it is pretty low hanging fruit. I’ve actually already started #1 and #14, and #13 is scheduled for this coming Sunday. I’ve tried to list things that are seasonal, things that will take all year, things that will make me happy, and things that will challenge me. There are things for the house, things for other people, and things for self-improvement. It’s missing things I’d normally include like travel and trying new restaurants because, well, we just don’t know yet if those things will be possible or not.
Finally, I consider this list to be a dynamic document and I reserve the right to add, drop, refine, and edit any time I please.
How’s that for a disclaimer?