It’s Thursday and I’m random and that can only mean it’s time for three lists – – –
Three Things I’m Knitting:
- Socks for Hannah. This mother can’t help herself.
- A Baby Surprise Jacket for a friend’s grandbaby.
- A shawl for me. Okay, maybe I’m a little selfish.
Three Things I’m Happy About:
- All your wonderful compliments on the Through the Woods Hood. Thank you!
- The Pats game last Monday night. And they said it was going to be close. Hah!
- Cookie baking. It’s time to make Polish Tea Cakes and Sugar Cookies and Gingerbread Men and Toffee and Peanut Butter Balls. That part is a lot of work but then it’s time to EAT them and SHARE them and that makes me happy.
Three Things I Have to Do:
- Figure out what I’m serving at the annual library staff Christmas lunch on Monday.
- Address and mail our Christmas cards.
- WRAP! My shopping is done but I haven’t wrapped a single thing – time to get cracking on that.
I hope all the things on your lists are making you happy!