This is how Mason spends his Saturdays. Frankly, it’s how he spends every day. In my next life, I want to be a cat.
I was toying with the idea of participating in NaBloPoMo this year and I happened to mention it to Margene, who was also thinking of taking the plunge. We decided to do it together and on Saturdays we will each be posting “5 things about me” so that at the end of the month we will have listed 20 things about ourselves. Sounds simple enough, right? We shall see.
- About 2 years ago Dale and I joined Kiwanis. Somehow this year I agreed to be club secretary. I knew it was a good way to turn a fun night out into something resembling a job and I was right. I will live through it, though, and will be the better for it. At least that’s what I’m telling myself.
- I passed by our CSA farmstand the other day and their sign out front says “Reopening May 11.” At first I was depressed at the thought but then I decided to be positive about it and not wish the winter away. This will probably be harder than I think.
- I have discovered that I really like decorating cupcakes and sugar cookies. I’ve started amassing a collection of decorating tips and colored sugars and icings. Let’s hope I can keep better control over this stash than I have over my fabric and yarn stash. Ahem.
- I love my iPhone. I love it with a passion. It’s probably not healthy to love any form of technology as much as I love this thing. And yet, there it is.
- If I could get away with it I would never leave my house. I’d work from home, have the groceries delivered, and buy everything I could online. I think I would be quite content with this lifestyle.
And there you have it, 5 things about me. Try and control your excitement if you can.