Summer is almost officially here – going by the calendar – and summer is officially here if you’re going by the weather. It’s my favorite season and I love to savor it. One way to do that is to make a list of things to do and so, today’s Ten On Tuesday topic is 10 Things on This Summer’s Bucket List.
- Make ice cream. I actually already did this last weekend. I bought, on Bev’s recommendation, the Kitchen Aid ice cream maker and it’s fantastic. I used Pioneer Woman’s recipe for strawberry ice cream and it was fantastic.
- Spend as much time on the deck aka our summer living room as possible. It’s like having a whole ‘nother room and I love it so much.
- Travel somewhere new. Happening soon!
- Swim. I’m a big fan of the beach but I don’t often go in the water. This year, though, I want to make sure I do.
- Harvest my own vegetables. Our raised bed is off to a great start!
- Read. Lots. Get a cover all for summer book bingo as a result.
- Visit Heritage Museum and Gardens. We went last year and had a wonderful time and this year they have an exhibit of costumes from movies that sounds fantastic.
- Go camping. Or, even better, glamping.
- Go to Lake Winnipesaukee to visit Jo-Ann and Shawn. Ride in the boat as much as possible.
- Dine al fresco. I love a restaurant with outdoor dining, whether it’s with a beautiful water view or even just a few of the parking lot. Everything is better outside.
How about you? What’s on your summer bucket list? Please add a link to your post so we can all read it. Go here to subscribe to the weekly Ten On Tuesday email.