Lo and behold, I have a finished pair of socks to show you today. Are…
I wanted to block and photograph the finished triangular scarf to show you today but 1)I forgot to block it and 2)when I remembered about the blocking it was raining and I knew I wouldn’t be able to take photographs. And so, you get some random groups of 3 today.
Three things I’m knitting:
- Man socks for Dale. I’m using Dream in Color and it’s awesome.
- TTL Mystery socks for me. I’m almost done with the foot on sock 1 but haven’t even started the foot on sock 2 so I think I’ll be behind for this week’s clue.
- Test knitting for Susan. I think this is going to be another fabulous design.
Three things I’m planning:
- The menu for our Halloween party Saturday night. Anyone got a spooky name idea for margaritas?
- Costumes for our Kiwanis Halloween party tonight.
- Where to plant all the bulbs I bought last spring. Yes, it’s past time to get them in the ground. Whoops.
Three things I’m loving:
- Our fall foliage. I think it’s spectacular this year.
- A schedule that’s finally slowing down. Dale and I have had a lot more unplanned time lately and I’m grateful for it.
- I finally made a meatloaf that didn’t fall apart. I’ve been plagued with this problem for years and I figured out this week that 1)the burger I was buying was too lean and 2)the mixture was too wet. I rectified this slightly and wound up with a much better looking meatloaf. Yay me!
And that’s 3 groups of 3 and I’m done.