I’m feeling random but not totally random. That means it’s time for some lists of 3.
random picture of random craft ribbon
Three things about television:
- I’m sad that Brothers and Sisters hasn’t been renewed for the fall. I really enjoyed that show.
- I’m happy that Grey’s Anatomy will be back. I didn’t have any doubts about this but it’s still nice to know for sure.
- I’m totally bummed that Oprah is done. I’ve watched her since I was in college and I can’t imagine my afternoons without her. She has shaped the way I think in so many ways and I will miss connecting with her wisdom, generosity, and intellect.
Three things about books:
- I just finished listening to Bonfire of the Vanities. I never read it back in the 80s but I’d always meant to get to it. I’m glad I finally did. It was odd to think back to a world without cell phones and the internet.
- I am currently listening to Water for Elephants and enjoying it immensely.
- I am currently reading Crunch Time by Diane Mott Davidson. I always enjoy her mysteries and love that they are interspersed with recipes.
Three things about my hobbies:
- I just scored a used Wollee Winder and 3 bobbins for my Schacht Matchless. It was an excellent deal and I’m so happy about this since it means I can now sell my Lendrum.
- When I do sell the Lendrum I will put the money towards a new lens for my camera.
- I’m happily knitting red socks for a friend and a cabled sweater for Hannah.
If I’m counting correctly I’ve got 3 lists of 3 and that means I’m done. Happy Thursday, friends, it’s almost the weekend.