It's the mid point of September, let's talk about what's going on around here currently…
I’m feeling random but not totally random. That means it’s time for some lists of 3.
random picture of random craft ribbon
Three things about television:
- I’m sad that Brothers and Sisters hasn’t been renewed for the fall. I really enjoyed that show.
- I’m happy that Grey’s Anatomy will be back. I didn’t have any doubts about this but it’s still nice to know for sure.
- I’m totally bummed that Oprah is done. I’ve watched her since I was in college and I can’t imagine my afternoons without her. She has shaped the way I think in so many ways and I will miss connecting with her wisdom, generosity, and intellect.
Three things about books:
- I just finished listening to Bonfire of the Vanities. I never read it back in the 80s but I’d always meant to get to it. I’m glad I finally did. It was odd to think back to a world without cell phones and the internet.
- I am currently listening to Water for Elephants and enjoying it immensely.
- I am currently reading Crunch Time by Diane Mott Davidson. I always enjoy her mysteries and love that they are interspersed with recipes.
Three things about my hobbies:
- I just scored a used Wollee Winder and 3 bobbins for my Schacht Matchless. It was an excellent deal and I’m so happy about this since it means I can now sell my Lendrum.
- When I do sell the Lendrum I will put the money towards a new lens for my camera.
- I’m happily knitting red socks for a friend and a cabled sweater for Hannah.
If I’m counting correctly I’ve got 3 lists of 3 and that means I’m done. Happy Thursday, friends, it’s almost the weekend.