Eye Candy Friday

This is not your typical Eye Candy Friday photo but, really, what else could I post today?

go pats for carole knits

Dale and I make a pretty good team – he drew the logo and I did the lettering. We’ll be cheering for the Pats this Sunday with good friends and good food. And we’ll be cheering on Monday morning because it’s a holiday for those of us in the public sector.

Have a great weekend, my friends, and see you all on Tuesday!

Comments

I’m not a football follower either, but I’ve often wished I was just for the food! Wishing you a great long weekend!

Here’s to your team! Smith and I both have Monday (and Sunday) off!!! We’re so excited to have two days to do whatever we wish!
    (My office service project fell apart.) :(

If only we truly loved watching, and knew a thing about, football! We don’t, although we have tried. Nevertheless, we shall hunker down with the TV, some good food, and loyalty for our home team.

Watching football is great…until my brothers come around and know and see sooooo much more than I do. One played in high school. Despite being a near dolt, I love watching. Enjoy the Pats, and knowing you, some good food and booze!

Perfect post! My sister is a season ticket holder and extended her tickets for the post-season games too. As much as I love watching the game, I also love scanning the crowd for a glimpse of her :-)

I’ll be cheering for the Pats too… and hoping for a Super Bowl with the Packers. of course then I’ll have a VERY hard choice to figure out who to root for!

7. Manise says

I’ll be cheering from the warmth of my home while my boys all GO to the Pats game at Gillette. Should be quite a wild and wet experience for them.