Eye Candy Friday

echo lake for carole knits

Another view from Cathedral Ledge, this one of Echo Lake. It was so beautiful and sunny last Saturday. And I haven’t seen the sun since. Word has it that we may see it today and I have my fingers crossed, that’s for sure.

I hope you have a sunny and beautiful weekend!

Comments

It’s raining here (yet again) this morning, but that gorgeous sunny view and the beautiful blues of the sky and lake is just what I need. Thanks and happy weekend!

Wow, gorgeous photo, Carole! And, the rain continues here however, this morning I am noticing how intense the greens are against the backdrop of grey. Not a bad view for my eyes at all! Have a great weekend!

Beautiful shot Carole! You’ll have to get to May Kelly’s one time when you’re up there. Fun place. Have a great weekend and a wonderful Mother’s Day!

There must be an Echo Lake in every mountainous region. They’re all beautiful. Have a beautiful weekend!

5. Vera says

Gorgeous photo! Here in Eastern PA we have had rain each and every day all week. I may be turning into an amphibian…. Enjoy your weekend! I’m heading down to the MDSW tomorrow (hoping for at least slightly better weather).

6. Susan says

Hasn’t the weather been miserable this week? Thursday, there was a mist in the air all day here in Lowell with steady rain at intervals. And the wind chill made it feel like upper 30’s! We did see Sun today, and the temp reached mid 50’s. Even that felt so good! Enjoy your Mother’s Day!

Wow! Now THAT is some eye candy! We had sun today; hope it’s yours tomorrow. (Because, apparently, it’s not staying HERE.) XO

we’ve been hogging sunshine the past few days…hope some of it made its way north! happy weekend!!