Because, really, I’ve got nothing for today.
1. FIRST NAME? Carole.
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, the movie actress Carole Lombard.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? The other night when I watched Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? When I take the time and write neatly, yes. But it’s gotten rather messy in recent years because I depend on the computer so much.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Boar’s Head Honey Maple Ham.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Oh yeah. I’m a lot of fun. And loyal, too.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? What do you call this blog?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yup.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not on your life.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Grapenuts.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Most of my shoes don’t have laces but if they do, then, yes, I untie them.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically? Maybe. Emotionally? I’ve learned to be.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Peppermint Stick.
14. SHOE SIZE? 9.5
15. RED OR PINK? Red.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I get angry too quickly.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mom.
DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? WHAT FOOD WILL GET YOU OUT OF BED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT? HAVE YOU EVER MADE A PRANK PHONE CALL?* I was at a slumber party once and other girls did, but not me. I’ve always been a bit of a goody-goody.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black pants, black/rose floral blouse, black lace shawl, black shoes.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Leftover chili.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Today’s episode of “As the World Turns”
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Why would I want to be a crayon?
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Roast chicken.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Dale.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes.
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU STOLE THIS FROM? Oh sure.
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Everyone can answer this for me, right? A Dirty Grey Goose Martini. With extra olives, please.
28. FAVORITE SPORT? Women’s College Basketball.
29. EYE COLOR? Brown.
30. HAT SIZE? Beats me. But Dale wears a 7 5/8.
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I used to but my eyes are too dry so I had to give them up.
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Mashed potatoes and gravy.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I love scary movies.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer!
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses.
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Pie. Any pie. So long as it’s home made.
WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? WHAT SIDE OF THE BED DO YOU SLEEP ON AND WHY? WHAT IS THE BEST COMPLIMENT YOU HAVE EVER RECEIVED?* The best, and most consistent, compliment I’ve ever received is that I have a beautiful smile. It makes all those years of braces totally worth it.
LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? IF YOU DIDN’T MAKE THE DECISION TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE A FAMILY, WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING TODAY? IF YOU HAD TO PICK ONLY ONE COLOR TO WEAR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD IT BE?* It would be black. Because it’s so, errr, slimming.
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? The Greatest Story Ever Sold.
41. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don’t use a mouse pad.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? No TV last night. I was at the library for a spinning night.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Camping sounds. Birds in the trees, a crackling fire, and low conversation.
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles.
45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? Salt Lake City to visit Margene!
46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I can make people laugh.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Stoughton, MA.
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I saw it first at Cara’s and then lots of other places. Most recently, though, at Vicki’s.
And because every blog post deserves a picture, my November calendar for Debi.