The theme for this week’s Ten on Tuesday is a fantastic one. 10 Favorite Things to do During “Me” Time. I love me time. This is going to be a piece of cake.
1. Knit. Duh.
2. Spin. Yet another duh.
3. Take pictures. Whether it’s taking a walk in the yard or heading somewhere fun with Dale, I love to spend time taking photos.
4. Watch “Everybody Loves Raymond” reruns. This is definitely one of my guilty pleasures.
5. Read. I’ve always got a book nearby.
6. Bake. Baking is a great stress reliever for me.
7. Hang out on Ravelry. Rearrange my queue. Catch up on the forums. See what my friends are knitting and faving. Good times.
8. Play zuma. Why yes, I am still obsessed, thankyouverymuch.
9. Go for a pedicure. It’s so relaxing and indulgent.
10. Play with the Wii. Guitar Hero, Mario Kart, it’s all good.
That was easy! How about you? What do you do with your “me time”?