I owe this week’s Ten on Tuesday topic to Beth. She suggested 10 Favorite Magazines and I think it’s a great topic. I have to admit that I look at a lot of magazines since I catalog them for the library. That means every magazine we subscribe to lands on my desk first – lucky me!
- People. It’s barely a step above the Enquirer but I read it cover to cover every week.
- Good Housekeeping. They still have the best recipes and there’s nothing like the Good Housekeeping seal of approval.
- Interweave Knits. I honestly don’t love this as much as I used to but it’s still a good knitting magazine.
- Spin Off. I love when my issue arrives and wish it came every month instead of every other.
- Twist Collective. Granted, an online magazine isn’t the same as one you can curl up with but it’s got awesome patterns and that’s good enough for me.
- Popular Photography. Sometimes I just skim it but I always look through it.
- Bon Appetit. Food porn, my friends.
- Cape Cod Life and Boston. I put these together because they are regional. I enjoy reading them for the local flavor.
- Cooking Light. The recipe remake section is always good.
- Family Circle and Woman’s day. These two are kind of interchangeable, too, but the recipes are usually pretty good.
Those are my weekly and monthly reads. A good combination of crafting, cooking and general information, I think.