I know, because of the comments from last week, that many of you enjoy reading…
We don’t often have musical themed posts for Ten on Tuesday and I’m not sure why since I love music. Anyway, this week’s theme comes from Kristi and we’re writing about 10 Songs That Put You In A Great Mood.
- Walking on Sunshine, Katrina and the Waves. I can’t help but smile and sing along.
- One Particular Harbour, Jimmy Buffett. This one gets turned up really really loud every time I listen to it.
- Yellow Submarine, The Beatles. The idea of living in a yellow submarine with all my friends sounds great to me.
- If I Had $1,000,000, Bearnaked Ladies. Singing along with them makes me happy.
- A Beautiful Day, India Arie. This one really puts things in perspective – it’s always a beautiful day, isn’t it?
- Don’t Stop Believin’, Journey. Hold onto that feeling . . .
- D ‘yer Maker, Led Zeppelin. This one works for me and it turns out it’s a scientific fact, too.
- Little Bitty Pretty One, Thurston Harris. It must be all that humming. And also that it makes me think of the movie Matilda and how much Hannah loved watching that when she was 5 years old.
- I’m a Bitch, Alanis Morissette. Somehow admitting that I’m a bitch makes me feel less like one. Or something.
- Go Your Own Way, Fleetwood Mac.
I’m ready to listen to some music now!