I’m glad my post yesterday struck a chord with so many of you. And it’s nice to remember to slow down and enjoy the season. But still – it’s a busy time of year and while we are enjoying we also have to prepare. And in the spirit I have to admit that my to-do list is about to explode and it’s sort of all I can think about these days. And so, while I’m still focusing on what matters, I’m also going to unload on all of you. Here are 10 Things On My To-Do List Right Now.
- Order Christmas cards. At least we finally got the photo done over the weekend!
- Mail the Dansko clogs I sold on eBay.
- Make an appointment for an oil change. Of course my car hit the 7500 mile mark at the busiest time of year. Of course it did.
- Prepare the Library and COA Budgets for 2015. Good times right there.
- Prepare for the Kiwanis monthly business meeting. Lots to talk about after our successful Christmas on the Common weekend.
- Squats, Push Ups and a Plank. Every day.
- Finish Christmas shopping. I only have a couple of things left to buy but I’ll feel better when it’s done.
- Wrap gifts. I generally don’t wrap until everything is purchased.
- Pick out a Christmas tree. You would think, given that we sell these, that this would be a no-brainer. And yet, it’s not done.
- Bake cookies. This will be done over the upcoming weekend.
I think writing this all out actually made me feel worse but I’m hoping that reading all of your to-do lists will make me feel better! Don’t forget to add your link below and if you want to receive the Ten on Tuesday email then click here to sign up.