With so much going on – sweater knitting and daily blogging and life – it seems like another gather-up-all-my-thoughts type of post is in order. Here’s what I’m thinking about right now.
- We had our first snow on Sunday. It pissed me off but it did inspire a picture of a pumpkin. With snow.
- I can’t believe I haven’t already told you this because it is a huge (really huge!) deal: Hannah passed the MTEL! This is the Massachusetts Test for Educator Licensure and it’s required for her to do her student teaching and then, you know, get a J-O-B as a teacher. She had already passed some sections but last month we found out she passed the entire thing. There was much celebratingo at Casa Carole Knits.
- I have no idea why I added Spanish-y type of stuff to that last sentence.
- Earlier this week I read, and finished in 2 days, Me Before You by JoJo Moyes. If you haven’t read it then you need to read it. And if you have read it then you will understand when I say that I miss Lou and Will.
- After I finished that book I decided to read The Mockingbird Next Door by Marja Mills. I went online to look for a picture of Harper Lee and all of these news articles came up about the controversy surrounding this book and whether Ms. Mills did or did not have Harper Lee’s permission to publish. I decided not to read it.
- I decided to take the plunge and learn Lightoom. This was the result of some prodding from Kim and this week I started Lightroom Begin with Kim Klassen. Finding the time to do the coursework will be a challenge but I’m very excited about it.
- I haven’t talked much about One Little Word but I am still following along and completing the monthly prompts. And I’m still finding JOY! whenever I get the chance.
- As always, thanks for reading. And commenting. You all bring me JOY!