I know, because of the comments from last week, that many of you enjoy reading…
¡Hola! ¿Cómo está usted?
I’m back from a wonderful week in Mexico. Physically, anyway. My head and my heart? They are still at the beach. I missed you guys while I was away and I’m anxious to hear what you’ve all been doing so this week’s Ten On Tuesday topic is 10 Things You Did Last Week. You kind of already know what I did but I’m going to tell you anyway. Ready? Vamos!
- Enjoyed sunny, 88° weather every day.
- Laughed when I heard it was snowing at home on Friday morning.
- Swam in the ocean. Snorkeled in a lagoon. Snorkeled in a cenote.
- Went barefoot to breakfast. And dinner.
- Drank margaritas at Happy Hour.
- Relaxed on a bed. At the beach.
- Took a gazillion photos. They have not been processed which is why you are only getting one today.
- Ate incredible food including amazing tuna nachos, shrimp tacos, fish tacos, and ceviche.
- Saw lots of pelicans. And frigate birds.
- Made new friends from Colorado, Holland, Amsterdam, Sweden and Mexico.
And so much more that I will tell you about in the coming days! I hope you all had a wonderful week and I hope you will take the opportunity to fill me in on what I’ve missed. Don’t forget to add your link below and click here if you want to subscribe to the weekly Ten On Tuesday email.