The Think Write Thursday topic for this week is to write a summer bucket list.
Oh, summer. You are my favorite. And, as such, you tend to just fly right by. I’m hoping that by thinking of the things I want to do it will help it feel like you might last a little longer.
- Go on a vacation with Dale. (happening soon!)
- Eat lobster. Lots of lobster. (this ties in quite nicely with the first thing on this list.)
- Visit Cape Cod. We’ve got our week in August booked but I hope to visit much more than that. I want to hang with Doreen and Mark and I want to shop at Eden Hand Arts and I want to visit Provincetown and so much more.
- Hang out on the deck as much as possible. I love our bonus summer room.
- Get a cover all on my Summer Book Bingo card.
- Enjoy our raised vegetable beds. Eat fresh tomatoes and cucumbers and make pesto and jalapeno poppers and more.
- Eat ice cream. I am not a huge fan of ice cream but there’s just something wonderful about it on a summer evening.
- Knit for the new baby. A baby born in October is going to need a lot of warm things to get him through the cold that follows. Summer will be a wonderful time for knitting little woolly things.
- Plan a couple of day trips. We haven’t been into Boston to hang out in ages. And there’s always Heritage Gardens and the beach.
What’s on your summer bucket list? If you wrote a post for today please share it below! If you want to subscribe to the Think Write Thursday weekly email (it’s the only way to get the weekly prompt) please click here.