First, thank you all so much for the support for my Peloton story. I appreciate…
One Word Wednesday
Thank you all for the compliments on The ManLace. And the compliments on The Man, too. Let me just say, it doesn’t take any arm twisting to get him to pose in his uniform.
The knitting right now is all charity knitting and I don’t have much to show you just yet so I’ll throw you a meme. Hope you like it.
It’s only words
1. Yourself: content
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend (spouse): funny
3. Your hair: perky
4. Your mother: missed
5. Your father: minister
6. Your favorite item: wheel
7. Your dream last night: forget
8. Your favorite drink: martini
9. Your dream car: Mercedes
10. The room you are in: cozy
11. Your ex: alcoholic
12. Your fear: death
13. What you want to be in 10 years? retired?
14. Who you hung out with last night? Dale
15. What you’re not? thin
16. Muffins: nah
17. One of Your Wish List Items: Golding
18. Time: evening
19. The last thing you did: spin
20. What you are wearing: flannel
21. Your favorite weather: sunny
22. Your favorite book: classic
23. The last thing you ate: chicken
24. Your life: good
25. Your mood: relaxed
26. Your best friend: constant
27. What are you thinking about right now? knitting
28. Your car: Jeep
29. What are you doing at the moment? typing
30. Your summer: fun
31. Your relationship status: married
32. What is on your TV? Chronicle
33. What is the weather like? cold
34. When is the last time you laughed? tonight
Now I’m off to bake pies. Mmmmmmm.
This Post Has 14 Comments
Those are great one-words. (I may have to steal this.)
I have one word for you” friend.
I love how many people are saying their wheel is their favorite item!
mmm…pies. fun meme. love flannel jammies!!
Almost everyone is saying the wheel is the favorite item…as Marcy just commented, too. I would say the same at this point;-)
Love to read this meme.
Mmmmm. Flannel, wheel and pies. Great combo!!! Margene would say “wheel”??? I figured “spindle.” Whattya know?!
Hmm..I keep hearing about these Golding spindles, right? They must be pretty smooth!
Ha, but which wheel??
A Golding, eh? They are nice! Pie — yum!
Love it, Carole! Especially flannel and pie. ; )
Your hair *is* perky, good description! I have to admit I bought an apple pie. I feel like a fraud.
I would think your dream car would be the Jeep, but a Mercedes would be fun too 🙂
Have a fantastic Thanksgiving!
A good read!
A very manly scarf!
Fun to learn a bit more about you… Happy Thankgiving to a friend who added to the joy of the past year.
Comments are closed.