My weekend. A list.
1. I found lots more daffodils in bloom when I came home from work on Friday.
2. We had dinner Friday night at the local tavern with good friends.
3. I love going here because we see lots of people we know.
4. And they make really great martinis.
5. I had a long list of things to do on Saturday.
4. I finished everything, including the homework for my online photography class, uploading my latest yarn purchases on Ravelry, knitting 3 inches of sock for the May Day sock swap, and going bra shopping.
4. Some of those things were not as fun as others.
5. Saturday night we attended the most boring banquet ever. Truly.
6. But it was worth going because my brother-in-law Randy and his wife Mary each got a very special award.
7. Mary’s award was for being the power behind the throne. They called it “quiet and unnoticed” but we know what that really means.
8. I’ll never get an award for being quiet and unnoticed.
9. I made scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast on Sunday.
10. I love bacon.
11. In the afternoon we went shopping for a new camera bag for me.
12. And out to lunch.
13. When we got home Dale had stuff to do for our upcoming local living history event.
14. So I watched American Gangster.
15. It was really good.
16. After that we watched tv together.
17. And I did some more knitting.
18. It was a great weekend.
19. But I wish it had been longer.
20. What did you do this weekend?