This week’s Ten on Tuesday is Ten Favorite Vacation Moments. Ahhh, vacation. Now this is a list I loved writing and it’s gotten me very excited about our upcoming week at our rental house on Cape Cod!
1. Not setting the alarm. I still usually wake up early but it’s much more pleasant to wake up on my own.
2. Going to the beach. Any beach makes me happy.
3. Eating out. I love trying restaurants in new locations.
4. Eating in. There’s more time to relax and enjoy cooking and eating when you aren’t rushing to get it on the table after working all day.
5. Fishing. Because a bad day fishing is still better than a good day at work.
6. Watching morning television. I like to knit and watch Ellen for a bit and then some Rachael Ray and the hot topics segment of The View.
7. Drinking beer at the beach in the afternoon and having cocktails on the deck before dinner.
8. Sightseeing, shopping in unique places, and going out for ice cream.
9. Playing cards and doing puzzles.
10. Spending lots and lots of uninterrupted time with my family.