I know, because of the comments from last week, that many of you enjoy reading…
The theme for Ten on Tuesday this week is 10 Guilty Pleasures on TV. Thank goodness it isn’t a sports theme again. TV is a subject I can get behind.
1. Everybody Loves Raymond. I can watch the same episodes over and over again and I never tire of them.
2. Days of Our Lives. I’ve watched this soap since I was a kid and even though I stop watching now and again something always draws me back.
3. The View. No one argues hot topics like this bunch.
4. Ghosthunters. My favorite part is when they turn off all the lights.
5. As the World Turns. Another soap. Pathetic, I know.
6. South Park. I’ve kind of gotten out of the habit of watching this since it’s not on at a time that I tend to be looking for something to watch but it still cracks me up.
7. Alias. I can watch season 1 over and over.
8. America’s Funniest Videos. There’s nothing quite like seeing someone get whacked in the crotch to make you laugh.
9. Army Wives. Just another soap, if I’m being honest.
10. Wife Swap. Although, now that it’s not on Monday nights anymore, I don’t get to indulge.
I do watch a lot of television I suppose, but how else do you think I have time to knit all those socks?