On Mondays I usually talk about what I did all weekend. And, while I did some fun stuff, I don’t have anything really blogworthy to talk about. So I found this 20 questions meme thing and I’m doing that today. I encourage anyone interested to copy/paste and play along!
1. Explain what ended your last relationship?
My last relationship was my ex-husband and he cheated. That pretty much ended things.
2. When was the last time you shaved?
Saturday morning because I was going to get a pedicure and didn’t want the nail tech to freak out.
3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.
I’m answering these on Sunday night so this morning at 8 am I was sleeping.
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Again, Sunday night, so 15 minutes ago I was drinking a Guinness in an Irish pub.
5. Some things you are excited about?
A new job opportunity. I don’t want to talk about it much yet but I’ll tell you all about it if it works out.
6. What is your favorite flavor of JELL-O?
Red. I guess that’s a color and not a flavor, though.
7. Your prom night, what do you remember about it?
I remember that my favorite song came on and I wanted to dance and my date was in the bathroom. Good times.
8. Do you have any famous ancestors?
Maybe. I’ve been doing some ancestry research lately and it’s really cool.
9. Last thing received in the mail?
The spinning wheel cart set up for my Schacht Matchless. Dale set it up for me today and I think this is going to be just the thing for making my Matchless much more portable.
10. How many different beverages have you had today?
3. Coffee, water, Guinness.
11. Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machine?
Yes, of course.
12. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
No. I sat on my ass and I knit when I go to the beach.
13. Any plans for Friday night?
Friday night is date night and usually involves a nice dinner and hanging out at home. It’s my favorite night of the week, actually.
14. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
Hell no. This is probably why I don’t go in the water.
15. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
Yes, we get them at work every Christmas. They are pretty gross. Someone always eat it, though.
16. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
Yes. I’m not a fan of daily laundry.
17. Describe your keychain(s)?
It’s a yarn ball made of silver.
18. Where do you keep your change?
In my change purse. Where else would I keep my change?
19. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
I went to a meeting last week with about 9 people, is that large? I speak at Kiwanis on a regular basis and that’s definitely large. I’m not intimidated by speaking in front of large groups of people.
20. What kind of winter coat do you own?
I have several. My most favorite is grey/black wool plaid. It’s more of a blazer than a coat but it does the trick.
So, were you bored? Was it fun reading my answers? Hmmmm?