In the spirit of this week’s holiday, today’s Ten on Tuesday topic is 10 Ways to Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.
- Wear green. Duh.
- Drink Guinness. I’ve already done this but I’ll probably do it again.
- Visit an Irish pub.
- Eat corned beef and cabbage.
- Have some Irish soda bread with that corned beef and cabbage.
- And then make red flannel hash with the leftovers.
- Buy some green yarn. My friends at Kpixie are having a special St. Patrick’s Day giveaway and you really ought to go check it out.
- Sing Irish songs. The Guinness really helps with this.
- Go to the St. Patrick’s Day parade. We didn’t go this year because of the horrible weather and I really missed it.
- Pretend you’re Irish – even if you aren’t. I’m not, but honestly, everyone is Irish on St. Patrick’s Day.
How will you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day?