I know, because of the comments from last week, that many of you enjoy reading…
In the spirit of this week’s holiday, today’s Ten on Tuesday topic is 10 Ways to Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.
- Wear green. Duh.
- Drink Guinness. I’ve already done this but I’ll probably do it again.
- Visit an Irish pub.
- Eat corned beef and cabbage.
- Have some Irish soda bread with that corned beef and cabbage.
- And then make red flannel hash with the leftovers.
- Buy some green yarn. My friends at Kpixie are having a special St. Patrick’s Day giveaway and you really ought to go check it out.
- Sing Irish songs. The Guinness really helps with this.
- Go to the St. Patrick’s Day parade. We didn’t go this year because of the horrible weather and I really missed it.
- Pretend you’re Irish – even if you aren’t. I’m not, but honestly, everyone is Irish on St. Patrick’s Day.
How will you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day?