It's the mid point of September, let's talk about what's going on around here currently…
I know that typically we do Random Wednesdays but I’m being totally random and posting it on a Thursday instead. I am embracing the randomness, people.
- Thank you all so much for the compliments on the Lady Bertram Shawl. I took those pictures in about 5 minutes and I’m so glad they came out so well. I got lucky with the setting, that’s for sure.
- Ten on Tuesday is really taking off! I love that more and more people are subscribing. I’m definitely open for suggestions for topics, too.
- My secondary place of employment, the Council on Aging, is under construction. It’s something different every day, which makes my morning very interesting. Yesterday, for instance, the interesting thing was that they demolished both bathrooms. Am I expected to use the portable toilet that the construction workers use? That seems like cruel and unusual punishment to me.
- I am planning on knitting these socks for Hannah. Call me cah-ray-zeee.
- I am reading/listening to 2 books right now. The Girl Who Played with Fire is on the iphone and I love it. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies is on the Kindle and I’m not that excited about it.
- Have you seen the cast for the upcoming One for the Money movie? I’m not thrilled about Katherine Heigl as Stephanie but I think Sherri Shepherd at Lula is brilliant.
- I’ve been quite the social butterfly this week. Monday night I had dinner with my daughter Hannah and Doreen, one of my best friends from college, who also happens to be Hannah’s godmother, Tuesday night I had dinner with my stepdaughter to celebrate her birthday, and tonight I am having dinner with my two best friends from high school. It’s a great week full of great women.
- That’s my random and I’m sticking to it.