I know, because of the comments from last week, that many of you enjoy reading…
I don’t know about you all but my To Do list is about to explode. Carrie told me yesterday that the secret is to cross things off faster than you add them but she hasn’t mastered the ability to do that and neither have I. This is all just a convoluted way of saying that today’s Ten on Tuesday topic is 10 Things On Your To-Do List.
- Finish the library budget for FY 2012. The numbers are all plugged in but I need to write the narrative. Sadly, the numbers are still low and that doesn’t make writing the narrative any easier.
- Send out our Christmas cards. This needed to be done yesterday.
- Wrap Hannah’s gifts. I really want them all wrapped before she comes home . . . tommorrow!
- Bring my Kindle to work. I had a fun discussion at a work meeting yesterday about Kindles and Nooks and eReaders so I said I would bring in my Kindle to let people see how it works.
- Fix the button bands on my Twist sweater. The bands on this sweater are wavy and it has always bugged me – to the point where I don’t even where this sweater. When I reorganized the craft room I found two more skeins of the Peace Fleece I used to knit it so I’m determined to rip out those button bands and knit them again.
- Make Peanut Butter Balls. These were on my list for last weekend and I put them off. I definitely need to do them this Friday.
- Buy 2 gifts for the Yankee Swap at the Kiwanis meeting this week. This isn’t difficult as I’ll probably just do $10 from Dunkin Donuts and $10 from CVS but I need to make sure it gets done.
- Set up and decorate the Christmas tree. Probably Friday night on this one.
- Make a doctor’s appointment to look into the heel pain I’ve been having. I’ve self-diagnosed it as plantar fasciitis but I suppose it might be good to have it checked by someone who actually graduated from medical school.
- Submit the Kiwanis monthly reports. I’ve only been secretary for 2 1/2 months and I’m already behind. How did this happen?
Yikes! That’s only the really important stuff!