Sometimes my inspiration for a theme for Ten on Tuesday comes in the middle of the night. Such is the case this week. Our topic, 10 Things On Your Bedside Table, came to me one night as I reached for something essential. Let us begin.
- A lamp. The one I have is pretty but doesn’t throw a great amount of light. I ought to consider buying something a bit better.
- Ear plugs. My husband snores. ‘Nuff said.
- A glass of water. I can’t make it through the night without one.
- My Kindle. It is essential that I read before falling asleep.
- Books. It’s not all about the Kindle, I do still check out books from the library.
- Aveeno. I slather it on my hands and feet before bed.
- Tissues. I think this is self-explanatory.
- Blistex. I already told you this one but it bears repeating.
- My iPhone. You just never know when you might want to check Facebook in the middle of the night. Also, I’m the mother of a college student. ‘Nuff said, again.
- The TV remote. I don’t watch TV in the bedroom very often but the remote still lives on my nightstand.
And that’s about it. All the essentials for entertainment, comfort and a good night’s sleep.