I know, because of the comments from last week, that many of you enjoy reading…
In the midst of winter a grrl needs as much help as possible to make herself not only look good but feel good, too. Hence the inspiration for this week’s Ten on Tuesday theme: 10 Favorite Health and Beauty Products.
- Blessed Juno Soap. I absolutely love this soap made by my friend Laurie. My favorite is New Day but all of her soaps are wonderful. The last time I visited Margene I bought so much that my suitcase was over the weight limit when I got to the airport!
- Woolen Rabbit Hand Cream. Kim’s hand cream is thick and luscious and smells of lavender. I keep it right next to my spot on the couch.
- Make Up For Ever Glitters. The perfect glittery eye make up for places like Las Vegas and nights like New Year’s Eve.
- Arbonne Pampermint Foot Cream. I don’t think they make this anymore but I have a tub of it and I slather it on my heels every night. It really helps with the drying and cracking that comes from going barefoot so much.
- Opi Nail Polish. If your toes are going to be bare they ought to be pretty, too. I treat myself to a mani/pedi every two weeks year round. Yes, I walk out of the nail salon in flip flops in the dead of winter. The things I do for beauty. Sheesh.
- Shaper Hairspray. I swear by this stuff. They changed the formula a year ago and I had a fit. Luckily they still have the older spray available, too.
- Blistex. I started using this when I was a little girl because it was what my grandfather used and I’ve been hooked on it’s menthol soothing nature ever since. I have a tube in my purse, a tube by the couch, a tube by my bed, and a tube at my desk at work. I take my lip ointment very seriously.
- Clinique 3 Step Regimen. Another tried and true method for me – I’ve been using Clinique since my freshman college roommate introduced me to it. I’ve tried different products over the years but always end up going back to this stuff because it works.
- Sephora Collection Dry Oil Apple Pomegranate. Hannah got me this for Christmas and I love it. You spray it on after your shower but before you towel yourself dry. I smell a little like a Yankee Candle but it has definitely helped with dry skin this winter.
- Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion. It’s unscented and really works and I use it copious amounts.
Those are my must haves. I think it’s a nice mix of artisan and mass produced products. How about you? What beauty products do you use regularly?