My Toodledo list is exploding and I’ve got lots of my mind so today I’m embracing the random . . .
- The handspun arm warmers (pictured above) that I started last week are wonderful. I can’t remember what the fiber is but I think it came from Spunky Eclectic. It’s soft and the colors remind me of a campfire.
- Speaking of handspun, I always think my handspun is bulkier than it is. I think I pretty consistently spin worsted or DK, which is a very usable weight, but I’m always convinced it’s thicker than that. I don’t know why I do this but there it is.
- The other thing I’m knitting right now is a Botanic Hat. This is part of the Warm Hats Not Hot Heads campaign, which means the hat will be going to my very own Massachusetts Senator John Kerry. I think this is a wonderful idea and would encourage any of you to check out the list and adopt a congressman or senator and knit them a hat.
- I got an email yesterday from MiniSoup Kate asking if I would publicize her guild’s workshop with Lucy Neatby. There are still spaces left and you can read more about it and download the registration flyer here. This is a great opportunity for any of you local peeps!
- Finally, in case you were wondering, yes, I made The Cream Puffs on Valentine’s Day.
- They were delicious.
- The end.