Taking a queue from The Habit of Being, I want to share the highlights of my weekend.
In no particular order, I:
- Knit. I finished a pair of socks and started another pair.
- Spent some time spinning. 2 oz, to be exact.
- Crocheted. Not a lot but enough to say I am practicing.
- Engaged in political discussions. Our local selectman’s race is proving to be quite controversial this year.
- Finished How to Knit a Heart Back Home. It was wonderful.
- Made a chocolate cream pie. Delicious!
- Went to dinner at a friend’s house. The food was great and the company was even better.
- Attended a birthday party for a dear friend. While there I made plans to do a family photo shoot with a sweet young family and their dog. This will be good experience for me and I hope I can make some beautiful photos for them.
What did you do this weekend?