This week’s 10 on Tuesday topic is 10 Things You Can See From Your Favorite Knitting Spot. My favorite knitting spot is the left hand corner of my couch and I’m sitting right there as I write this post. Here’s what I can see:
- The TV. It’s directly opposite from where I sit and right now it’s playing the credits from the movie Tree of Life. That is one effed up movie, my friends.
- The woodstove. It’s to my left and it’s keeping me warm and cozy.
- Family photos. I have 4 shelves of them and they really need to be updated but I can’t bring myself to take down the ones of Brant & Heather’s wedding, my grad school graduation photo, and so many others that are part of our family’s history.
- The cat. Mason is lying in front of the woodstove. Shocking, I know.
- The dining room. I love it since we redid it and looking in there makes me happy.
- A tiny slice of the kitchen and a tiny slice of the bathroom. They are yellow and orange respectively and I love the shot of color they provide.
- My knitting basket. It’s under the coffee table and it holds needles, patterns, many JessaLu box bags, and all my knitting notions.
- A finished pair of socks. They are waiting to be photographed and you’ll probably see them here by the end of the week.
- My Schacht Matchless. It is waiting patiently for my attention.
- A burning Yankee candle. The scent is Red Apple Wreath and I’m loving it.
There are lots of other things I see but I had fun choosing which ones I would share with all of you.