I know, because of the comments from last week, that many of you enjoy reading…
Spring is here and there’s so much to do! There’s yard work and house work and so much more and that’s why this week’s Ten on Tuesday topic is 10 Items On Your Spring To-Do List. And just let me say right up front that a lot of these things are actually on Dale’s to-do list and I’m just putting them up here to remind him of what he needs to do. I’m pretty sure that’s not a surprise to most of you.
Mason has nothing on his to-do list except eat, sleep and play.
- Wash the windows. This one is actually mine and I plan on doing it this Friday if the weather permits. Our house is close to a main road and boy do our windows get filthy over the winter.
- Plant some new perennials. Our town’s Garden Club plant sale is this Saturday and I plan on going and picking up a few things for the perennial bed.
- Buy annuals and plant them. That’s also on the list for this Saturday.
- RSVP to all the graduation and birthday party invites. ‘Tis the season!
- Put the Adirondack chairs out on the deck. It’s time!
- Replace the broken board on the deck.
- Clean the gutters.
- Paint the trim on the windows facing the street.
- Paint the picnic table.
- Have a fire in the fire pit. Not everything on a to-do list has to be work, you know!
Oh boy. I’m tired just thinking about all of that!